UPBEB Recruitment 2017 – UPTET 2017 Test Admit card, Results
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), Government of Uttar Pradesh welcomes On-line application for the post of Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 to choose Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). Apply Online before Sept. 08 2017. Capability/qualification conditions, how to apply and different tenets are given underneath…
UPBEB Vacancy Details :
Vacancy Name : Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017
Qualification Criteria for UPBEB Recruitment :
Instructive Qualification :
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) : Candidates ought to have Degree from UGC perceived University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year and Passed out hopefuls)/N.C.T.E./02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/Intermediate with least half of imprints/its comparable with 04 years Degree (Final year and Passed out competitors) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates ought to have Degree from UGC perceived University/02 years B.T.C. (Last year and Passed out applicants) from N.C.T.E./Intermediate with least half of imprints/its equal and 04 years Degree (Final year and Passed out hopefuls) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equal, BA/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/UG perceived Institute or Degree in Relevant train and B.Ed.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : according to Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Occupation Location : Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
UPBEB Mode of Selection : Selection will be founded on composed examination comprises of Paper I and Paper II.
Charges of Application : Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/ – (just Paper I or II) for General/OBC Candidates, Rs. 200/ – (just Paper I or II) for SC/ST competitors. No expense for Physically Handicapped applicants.
Instructions to Apply UPBEB Job post : Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through site upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.08.2017 to 08.09.2017.
Imperative Dates to Remember :
- Beginning Date For Submission Of Online Application : August 25, .2017
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : Sept. 08, 2017
- Closing Date of Payment of Application Fees : Sept. 11, 2017
- Closing Date to fill staying Online Application : Sept. 13, 2017
- Written Exam Conducts on : October 15, 2017
Imperative Links :
Original Published Advertisement Link : Click here
Apply Online : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/