PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 – 3787 Apply Online for Engineer, Computer Asst and Other Posts:
Office of the Commissioner Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has given business warning for the enlistment of 3787 Accredited Engineer, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator, Computer Assistant and Other opportunities under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act MGNREGA) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam on legally binding premise. Qualified applicants can apply prior to 31-08-2017. Different points of interest like age restrain, instructive capability, choice process, how to apply are given beneath…
PNRD Assam Vacancy Details:
Add up to No. of Posts: 3787
Name of the Posts:
1. Licensed Engineer: 1850 Posts
2. Gram Rozgar Sahayak: 520 Posts
3. PC Assistant: 60 Posts
4. Record Assistant: 46 Posts
5. Area MIS Manager (MGNREGA): 09 Posts
6. Gaon Panchayat Coordinator: 1083 Posts
7. Square MIS Manager (PMAY-G): 219 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be over 21 years for post-1, 21-35 years for present 2 on 7 as on 01-01-2017.
Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have Diploma in Civil Engineering for post-1, HSSLC Passed for post-2, HSSLC Passed and preparing fundamental PC and Internet aptitudes for post-3, HSSLC Passed under Commerce Stream for post-4, MCA/BCA for post-5, B.COM for post-6, BCA/BCIT/PGDCA with one year encounter for post-7.
The most effective method to Apply: Eligible hopefuls can apply online through the site www.rural.assam.gov.in at the latest 31-08-2017.
- Guidelines to Apply Online:
- Sign on to the site www.rural.assam.gov.in
- Go to Latest News.
- Select the coveted post and tap on it
- Read all the Notification
- Tap on “http://pnrd.pnrdjobs.in/online_app_form1.aspx”
- Fill every one of the subtle elements and present the frame.
- Take a printout of online application shape for sometime later.
Last Date to apply Online: 31-08-2017
For more subtle elements like compensation and other data tap on the connection given underneath…